Old May 15th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Tie-down & Hanger?

Look up the airport on the Internet and call the airport
manager and or the FBO on the field. There is probably a
waiting list for hangers of based aircraft. The FBO will
tell you about short term tie-down/storage.

--
James H. Macklin
ATP,CFI,A&P

some support

"Flyingmonk" wrote in message
oups.com...
| I'm close to HEF YJO, I think those are correct IDs
Manassas &
| Leesburg. How would I go about finding hangers or
tie-down spaces at
| these two airports? What are the prices in this area
(NOVA)?