Old July 15th 03, 11:00 AM
Dave Pearson

* Gary .uk:

The Visual Flight web site has a scenery pack available for VFR Volume 1
customers who want some of the landmarks as 3D scenery. Not only does it
re-enable those landmarks but it puts them in the right place. Have a look
at URL:http://www.visualflight.co.uk/photoscenery/londonlandmarks.htm.

Many thanks Dave.

My pleasure.

A shame that when using Terramesh for England/Wales, that the Thames in
the city is sloping at various points, so some of the bridges sink below
the water - lol - wonder if there's a fix for that?.....

Can't say I know anything about that. Personally I'm using VFR Vol1 with the
bundled terrain mesh so the London Scenery pack from Visual Flight seems to
work just fine. Presumably the London Scenery pack was only produced with
VFR Vol1 and the bundled terrain mesh in mind. Perhaps it's worth asking the
authors of "Terramesh" if they've got a similar scenery update available?

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/