Old February 17th 07, 04:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Luke

Default wrylypost aka Joseph Anthony passed away

wrote in message
g.com...
Ever as a long-time lurker I seem to have attracted some attention in this
newsgroup. Apparently wrylypost had "book-marked' me - I did get the
occasional e-mail from him if I said something he liked -- so his son
e-mailed me this week to say that his father, "wrylypost aka Joseph
Anthony," had passed away.

The late gentleman surely had the most clever handle ever for an aviation
newsgroup, and he did seem to know his airplanes too. I for one will

miss
his presence here.

Brian O'Neill

Please pass along my sincerest condolences.
Wrylypost will be missed.

Luke