Old December 3rd 05, 01:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Cirrus demo

In the pattern, the airplane is easy to manage. The Cirrus guy had me fly
100-90-80 on downwind-base-final. The roundout altitude takes some getting
used to. I tended to round out high my first couple of times. After that, I
found the Cirrus quite easy to land.

What speed did you fly the ILS? Power? Configuration?

I enjoyed the SR-22, but I think I will decline the opportunity to buy an
airplane that costs twice as much as my house. When I get '87D sold, I'll be
in the market for a nice used Bonanza or 210.

Thanks, Dan! You have re-affirmed my affection for the 182, 210 and
Bonanza. Just think how many more airports are available to you with
these airplanes.