Old November 3rd 04, 02:40 PM
Carl Ellis

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 06:32:41 GMT, tony roberts wrote:

A friend of mine who is an experienced commercial and airshow pilot, but
who is not too internet savvy asked me a question today which I couldn't
answer - but I am hoping that someone here can.

He is currently looking to sell a brand new custom built aircaft which
was built with one specific goal - to take the speed record for
circumnavigating the world.
Branson & Co scooped him so it's for sale. If you are interested let me
know and I'll give you his address.

Currently he is looking for a GA aircraft that will transport him and a
650cc Yamaha Sports Bike.
He does not want to be taking out a seat just to get the bike in.

He doesn't want to dismantle the bike to get it in.

He would prefer 2 seats plus bike but would settle for one.

He thought Helio Courier.
I didn't think that he would get the bike in.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Tony

Tony Roberts