Old October 27th 13, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Pat McCartan

Default IS-28B2 Twin Lark Factory Contact

Does anyone on this forum have a direct contact with the IAR SA Brasov factory that they are willing to share with me? Our club, along with several club and private ship owners, has a IS-28B2 Twin Lark grounded due to the 35 year service life issue. If someone on the forum can provide a factory contact to me I will work with the factory in order to resolve the issue of whether or not they intend to produce a Service Life Extension Document. I intend to share the results with this group. Let's pool our collective knowledge and resolve the issue of whether on not our lovely Larks will ever be certified to fly again. patmccartan at gmail dot com or five zero three, five five zero, nine four two zero.