Old November 15th 18, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Scharf

Default Auto-retracting spool for auto-towing gliders?

On Monday, November 12, 2018 at 8:57:27 AM UTC-6, Waveguru wrote:
I have a pay out winch, which is an auto tow that pays the line out under tension, and then we real the line back in as it drops. When everything is working perfect, the chute drops right in back of the truck. Feel free to call me.

Thank you! I actually found this video the last time I researched this, but I have many questions.

I'll follow up off-newsgroup.

Thanks,
-Luke