Old October 10th 18, 02:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default ADSB panel display

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 9:22:12 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 10:59:07 AM UTC-5, Ramy wrote:
Since you fly in Nevada the best thing to do is install powerflarm and connect to your LXNAV which will show you ADSB traffic as well. This is my setup and I see ADSB traffic all the time, in addition to glider traffic.

Ramy

Towing behind Keith' ADS-B equipped Cessna this year I had this new and awful warning sound from my PFlarm that stopped after release. I'm still trying to configure my TT22 and TN72 combo for ADS-B out but I have the same concern as T8 expressed.
J7

Herb,

Get (treat) yourself a motorglider and you won't get those annoying alarms.

Tom