Old August 22nd 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Charitable Flights

wrote

I've nothing against Angel Flights, I'm just looking for other options
too. Preferable a bit less structured and scheduled.

I would think that the "structured and scheduled" aspect of AF is a
necessary part of any organization that is flying patients to doctors and
treatments. Unfortunately, the doctors and clinics function on appointments
that are scheduled in advance, and can not be easily changed.

Perhaps something like "Make a Wish Foundation" would be a less scheduled
group that you could feel good helping out.
--
Jim in NC