Old October 8th 11, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn

Default 1 in 3 vets sees Iraq, Afghan wars as wastes

In article , Tom
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 23:25:32 +0200, VOR-DME wrote:

In article , says...

Nearly half of post-9/11 veterans said deployments strained their
relationship with their spouses, and a similar share reported problems
with their children.

Nearly half?
They're doing pretty well then, as we would expect more than half to have
equally strained relations with spouses and children in the same time
period
during the same time period. Any more non-news?

The non-news is that we commit our kids and adults to worthless
pursuits, ruin their lives and for much of nothing.

.... such as pursuing "9/11 Truth," imagining 1942 UFO battles over LA,
etc.