Old May 24th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Douglas Paterson

Default Next step(s) in purchase?

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
.. .

I didn't see any mention of where you're
gonna keep your new plane. In some places,
there's no hangers and no tie-downs available
and it might pay to start shopping early.

Tie-downs are no problem. Hangars are tight, but can be had. I'm waiting
to pull the trigger on a lease until I'm at least traveling to see a plane.
I almost signed one a year ago, and am glad I didn't (leaving nearly $3,500
in my pocket). If the bird has to sit outside for a couple of months (the
max turnover I've seen around here), I'll live.

Thanks for the thought!

--
Doug
"Where am I to go/Now that I've gone too far?" -- Golden Earring, "Twilight