Old September 25th 18, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Trying to log in to XCSoar Forum

I've been trying and trying, but with the new captcha, it's more
difficult than connecting to a bank website.Â* So I'll just ask my
question here and maybe someone from XCSoar will respond:

I run XCSoar on a Dell Streak 5.Â* Love it.Â* Can it be upgraded to
include an engine noise sensor?Â* The Streak has a microphone, so why
not?Â* The Streak's GPS is the most robust in my cockpit and it would be
nice to use it for OLC.Â* I don't care about badges or records, just
using the igc file.

Thanks,

--
Dan, 5J