Old October 17th 05, 06:20 PM
Victor J. Osborne, Jr.

Default fuel monitor

I too, like to vent my comments about cust. support (read Garmin) but I did
get the new JPI EzTrends FREE for the download, tech support on a new laptop
that was complaining about the download. (USB is the norm. Serial is what
JPI does, hence the converter.)

Can't sat that I've had bad service. The product works as advertised and if
you include fuel flow with the engine analyzer, you save the hole and get
the full features of the JPI.

Having used EI & JPI, I'd say the JPI has better features and no complaints
about the support.

YRMV, {|;-)

Victor J. (Jim) Osborne, Jr.

"Paul kgyy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have the JPI on my Arrow - works great, never had a complaint about
their service or support.