Old May 27th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Careless Linemen

But you can always stand there an supervise, it is the PIC
duty. Let the coffee wait. If you have to ****, do it on
the ramp, but be there to talk to the line guy and see to
the cleanliness and procedures.

--
James H. Macklin
ATP,CFI,A&P

some support

"karl gruber" wrote in message
| Actually, in Oregon, it IS against the law to fuel your
own airplane. Can't
| fuel your own car either.
|
| Karl
| "Curator" N185KG
|

| In one of the above cases, the guy actually said it was
against the law
| for him to let me do the fueling. I didn't argue with
him but I did say,
| "That would be incorrect but I would believe that you
have a company
| polciy against it. Is that what you are thinking of?" He
said, "Yea, Yea,
| that's what I meant. Policy. Stupid policy. After all,
it's your plane.
| Here you go. You want me to get the windshield while
your fueling?"