Old June 12th 08, 11:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
展奄rdo

Default History Channel

Netko wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:11:42 +0100, 展奄rdo wrote
(in message ):

Please don't expect love and kisses when you degrade our service men
and women!! They are not and never have been assassins!!

Fidel Castro would take great comfort from your words. Luckily
incompetence won the day, on many days.

I didn't think the US military (as opposed to civilian arms of the
US government) were directly involved in any attempt to assassinate
Fidel Castro.

On the other hand, Saddam Hussein - were he alive today and
contributing to abpa - might want to mention 19 March and 7 April
2003 (al Dora and al Mansour respectively) as examples of
assassination attempts carried out by US forces.

Or does 'decapitation' not count as assassination?

--

Is it worth losing your head over?

"'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful
tone, 'It means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor
less'.

'The question is,' said Alice, 'Whether you can make words mean so
many different things'.

'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'Which is to be master -
that's all'. "

--
Moving things in still pictures!