Old June 13th 08, 05:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Netko

Default History Channel

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 8:09:34 +0100, redc1c4 wrote
(in message ):

On the other hand, Saddam Hussein - were he alive today and
contributing to abpa - might want to mention 19 March and 7 April
2003 (al Dora and al Mansour respectively) as examples of
assassination attempts carried out by US forces.

Or does 'decapitation' not count as assassination?

he was a legitimate military target, same as Yamato.

Then you and he could have discussed, compared and contrasted at
length (and probably ad nauseam). But, as I am not Saddam, I don't
feel any pressing need to get involved.

redc1c4,
(to all but the obtuse, anyway. %-)

That'll be a reference to me, doubtless.

Though I'd use a different description.