Old October 31st 13, 07:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SF

Default Terminal Strip with Integral fuse

Terminal Strip with an integral mini blade style fuse.

www.asi-ez.com

Item: MF901GR, type MFPA.4 Screw clamp blade fuse terminal block gray.
Item: PTC0400, push in bridge for 6mm terminal blocks, 42 positions.

This terminal strip is larger than I really want it to be, but it is the smallest that I can find with integral fuses. Using integral fuses gives you an individual fuse on every load, lessens the number of connections, and reduces the behind the panel clutter.

You have to reach your own decision as to the suitability of this for your glider. I'm not suggesting it, I'm merely responding to a request on an earlier thread to report what I found. This does not replace the need for a fuse on every battery as close as possible to the battery terminals.

SF