Old May 5th 05, 01:24 AM
Cecil Chapman

Good move, Jay! While it was creeping up as I put on weight, high blood
pressure wasn't my problem. A handful of months ago, I began a weight loss
program since it occurred to me that I would really like to be able to
accommodate pilots who wanted to train in the C152 (i.e., later when I have
my CFI). At the time I had let myself get up to about 185 which didn't
'disqualify' me from flying in the 152's it would however limit me to taking
up exceptionally petite students grin. So, I had a Carnation instant
breakfast for breakfast, Lunch a grilled chicken breast and dinner varies
from healthy choice chicken soup and pasta to a grilled turkey burger and
some V-8. Anyway, I am down to 165 and was amazed how much further my blood
pressure went down. Just 15 or 20 lbs of excess weight makes a big
difference. I'm going down to 155 and staying there (I am about 5' 7").

Great work and good story to hear!!! :0)

My wife and I really do have to check out your Inn some day!!! :0)

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL-IA
Student - CP-ASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -
"