Old November 18th 03, 04:32 AM
Stu Gotts

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:35:48 -0800, "Dashi" wrote:

"Stu Gotts" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:44:09 -0700, Mark Hickey
wrote:

Stu Gotts wrote:

Haven't flown much commercial lately, huh?

Errrr, yep. But I haven't seen any indication anything's changed in
regard to the passenger's right to complain. And FWIW, people have
been arrested for popping a gasket on commercial flights for many
years (though it does seem to be more common, but that's probably
because there are more tightly wound passengers these days).

But I'll give you another chance - give us a cite of the regulations
you allude to. I am still entirely in the dark as to what has
changed.

Mark Hickey

I don't play that "Cite the Regulations" game that the mindless need
to exist. Try looking at the daily papers once in a while.

Why is it "mindless" to not believe everything posted to usenet?

When the "big mouth know it all's" spew their lies, it is good to challenge
them, otherwise someone may actually believe them!

Ba Fungul Stu Gotts!

Dashi

Okay, that's one guy! Good one Dashi!!!!