Old March 20th 21, 05:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Ventus 2c gas spring

If your Ventus is an Experimental, look for identifying marks on the
shock and then cross reference it to an automotive part. You can bet SH
did not design and build their own...

Dan
5J

On 3/19/21 10:03 PM, Armand Charbonneau wrote:
On Friday, December 18, 2020 at 11:06:25 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, December 18, 2020 at 12:46:04 AM UTC-5, GliderCZ wrote:
Got the factory spring because Heinz had one in inventory. ) But he is now retired, I believe.
Garret Willet is now the U.S. Schempp-Hirth rep, at Yankee Composites, Warner Springs, CA. He took on all or most of Heinz' inventory, I believe.
http://www.yankeecomposites.com/

Thanks to all who replied.

Does anyone have the spec for this shock? I need to replace the one on my Ventus 2c.