Old March 12th 04, 05:04 PM
dlevy

I bought a Musketeer at the exact same time in training. It has worked out
well for me. I finished up my training and still own and enjoy the plane
four years later.

"Shirley" wrote in message

Thanks. Good advice. I have my medical, have taken and passed the written

and
have done the initial training and soloed in a Cessna 150. Made the

decision to
stop flying that airplane due to unresolved maintenance issues. Still have

do the x-countries, hood work and finish the solo time. Have independent

CFI
friends but no airplane, and not comfortable picking a random school/CFI.

I wasn't specific in my other post, but am asking for advice, suggestions,
cautions, tips on the airplanes themselves -- what to look for, what to

avoid,
red flags, etc.