Old September 22nd 03, 06:40 AM
nathantw

Congrats, you found heaven and hell!

"Randy L." wrote in message
I found a rather unusual thing to do in FS9. There is a REALLY
spectacular elevation goof near Kamarang, Guyana (SYKM) using the default
scenery. There is an incredible spire that extends to an elevation of
+61,000 ft, and right next to it an even deeper sinkhole that goes down an
unbeleivable -101,000 ft! Tonight I slewed the Cessna 172 to the very top

of
the rock spire, took the aircraft off slew, and started free-falling with

no
engine. I was able to guide my Cessna into the sinkhole, where I continued
to fall another +100,000 feet, trying to keep away from the walls of the
hole, until the walls of the sinkhole became too narrow for the wings.

This
would be an incredible virtual sky-dive, as it took me many minutes to

fall
the +160,000 feet. I wonder if there is a parachutist that is compatible
with FS9?

Randy L.

--
"Americans are despised for reasons that
have less to do with who we are and