Old July 9th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Stewart

Default Splitter/diplexer/duplexer for 2 COM radios

RST Engineering wrote:
And you think that relay, with operation measured in hundreds of
milliseconds, is going to protect tens of watts from frying your fractions
of microvolts front end measured in tens of microseconds?

I have both an FCC commercial and ham license
and have a passing knowledge of RF. The
relay would be controlled by a manual switch
and would connect one radio to the antenna
and the other to a dummy load.

What a maroon.

Great way to treat a customer. I didn't
complain when you took 4 weeks to send me
an intercom kit. Now you insult me on the
internet. Time to call it quits.

Jim