Old December 28th 03, 04:48 AM
B2431

From: "weary"

Besides, I have never asked nor do I
want my government to kill civilians so that I can sleep safe
at night. As a matter of fact, if I knew that is what my government
was doing, I would not sleep safe at night.

Tell ya what, get the bad guys to move their military targets away from
civilian populations and the civilians will stop dying. That is true for all
countries and organizations including the U.S. and Al Quaida.

Your insistance that civilians were deliberatly targeted in Hiroshima and
Nagasaki would only hold water if the military targets were no where near
civilian population centers.

I ask again, how would YOU have taken out the military targets in Nagasaki and
Hiroshima without harming civilians.

As a Jew I take offense at your comparing Dachau to Hiroshima. Many thousands
of humans died there, not just Jews, but I have been there and have seen the
grave markers.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired