Old July 6th 06, 01:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ross Richardson[_1_]

Default Look at the dew point

The Rosemount I was talking about is the business; they do/did a lot of
aerospace work. http://www.emersonprocess.com/rosemo...out/index.html.

It appears they are now owned by Emerson.

Montblack wrote:

("Ross Richardson" wrote)

Where do you live in the Twin Cities. I used to visit Rosemont (Eden

Prairie) often in another life.

Northern suburbs: Blaine, Coon Rapids, Mounds View, Fridley, New Brighton

http://makeashorterlink.com/?S1B323F5D
Blaine ...to Eden Prairie
(Or did you mean Eagan? Which is just N of Rosemount)

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L2C334F5D
Blaine ...to Rosemount

Anoka-County Blaine (ANE) is 18.5 miles north of (MSP). It sits just
inside the (old) 20 mile Class B ring ... at about 12:00 on a sectional.
I'm west of (ANE) 2 miles. I'm east of the Mississippi River about a mile.

I used to drive my motorcycle/car through Rosemount, on Hwy 3, heading
down to school in Northfield.

At the brewery, in the 80's, we bought some of our glass from Rosemount
Glass (Anchor?).

Montblack