Old June 18th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
B.C. MALLAM

Default This News Group

On 6/17/07 6:32 PM, in article , "vincent
norris" wrote:

Boomerang wrote:
I'm surely not the Senior Naval Aviator (remember that? "SNA"?) attending
to this News Group although I may be the among the oldest - first carrier
landing on March 17, 1954 ....

CQed summer of 1950--six traps, SNJ, aboard U.S.S. Wright.
Winged Feb. 1951.

vince norris

Not as old as some but did CQ The T-28 on Antietam
Summer of '59 with paddles, not too many of us left that know what the
paddle signals are.

Also anyone know where I can find some photos of T-28 carrier landings?

B.C. Mallam