Old February 5th 11, 10:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Daryl Hunt[_4_]

Default Taxi calculator? (propeller type and speed, aircraft weight,taxi speed)

On 2/5/2011 2:41 PM, John Doe wrote:
Jim Wilkinskb1dal gmail.com wrote:

John Doej... usenetlove.invalid wrote:
"Flaps_50!"moreflaps gmail.com wrote:

What are you asking about -zero rolling resistance????

Providing givens is common when asking for a calculation. By
suggesting zero rolling resistance, I was trying to make it
easier or at least achievable for anyone who has a clue. The
fact that you do not have a clue is useful information, but I
could have figured that out without your babbling.

Seems like you really deserve the responses you are getting from
the mechanical experts in rec.crafts.metalworking.

Definitely, in various groups. I enjoyed the replies about my most
recent bearings question. Also enjoyed some of the replies about
my recent "T-drive" question.

Some engineers fly aircraft, not all pilots are simpletons, and
others are smart enough. If someone does not know the answer to a
tough question, that does not exclude the entire group. So who
needs to know that you're an idiot?

Personally, I do not mind your babbling, but it is just noise to
anyone looking for information in the archive (assuming someday
Google Groups stops trashing the UseNet archive search). If Google
Groups makes the UseNet archive entirely useless, your babbling
will have less impact since there won't be any way to retrieve
useful information from the archive anyway.

Oh wail.

Considering I made a bit of a living working on Props and
Propulsion both Turboprop and Recip, I find you never gave enough
intelligent information for any kind of conclusion. I have
watched this "Discussion" regress into a slugfest and for what?
You presented an incomplete problem and NO Engineer of any kind
will approach it with any kind of a definitive answer. At least
one other person wanted more info. What he got was the old "Talk
Around" routine.

Here is my answer. Eat lots of Beans, shove a funnel up your
kiester and see just how fast you can get your tricycle to go.