Old November 9th 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ross

Default First time passenger in a GA plane - Video

Ęslop wrote:
Got any advice on getting a reluctant wife to fly?

You cannot push people to fly. Some just cannot do it. My wife would fly
with me, so I was lucky. I had a friend that his wife would not step in
a plane with him. He had just got his private certificate. Thinking that
if she would go up with my wife and me she would go up with him - didn't
happen. She rode with my wife and me, but not her husband.

See if she would be willing to go with an instructor first without you?
Take baby steps.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP