Old April 26th 17, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default OLC question

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 9:08:55 AM UTC-7, Renny wrote:
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 9:57:01 AM UTC-6, wrote:
My OLC daily score for the USA seems to be stuck on 22 Apr. I can find later flights by looking at specific regions of the US, but not the main US page. I have tried going through the SSA's website link to the OLC and get the same result. Is it just me, or are others having this problem, and if so what is the solution?

David
ASG29E BV

David,
This "issue" happened recently and it has happened again....Apparently, it is an OLC problem...I suspect they have watched "Groundhog Day" far too many times... Thx - Renny

Try switching to Worldwide and back.
Jim