Old July 2nd 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default ICAO Locations

Hello,

I am interested in locating a reference of some kind to reference ICAO
codes by their geographical coordinates (longitude and latitude).
Although I will be using this to display weather data, I figured that
there may be somebody in an aviation group that may know where I could
find this reference, since after all, it is designated for pilots
The data would be appreciated in any format, but some file with a
constant protocol, or XML or RSS would be appreciated since its easiest
to ingest.

Thanks in advance!