Old May 2nd 19, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Pee bag gel

The purpose made pee bags have an anti reflux valve and are considerably
less expensive.Â* Plus, there's no chance of drinking from one by mistake.

On 5/1/2019 8:08 PM, soaringjac wrote:
On Monday, April 29, 2019 at 9:02:35 PM UTC-7, soaringjac wrote:
We have cats and just got a new type of litter for them called SoPhresh Gel Lock. This stuff would be great in a zip lock pee bag! Super absorbent and turns into a gel immediately. I have not tried it in flight yet, but once i saw how this stuff worked i knew it would be great to put in some pee bags. They have it at Petco and probably amazon as well

https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcos...lti-cat-litter

What do you think?

Wonder if anyone has tried to convert a CamelBak into a pee bag. just adapt the drinking tube and it seems like it would work pretty well

--
Dan, 5J