Old May 2nd 19, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Pee bag gel

On Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 7:09:01 PM UTC-7, soaringjac wrote:
On Monday, April 29, 2019 at 9:02:35 PM UTC-7, soaringjac wrote:
We have cats and just got a new type of litter for them called SoPhresh Gel Lock. This stuff would be great in a zip lock pee bag! Super absorbent and turns into a gel immediately. I have not tried it in flight yet, but once i saw how this stuff worked i knew it would be great to put in some pee bags. They have it at Petco and probably amazon as well

https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcos...lti-cat-litter

What do you think?

Wonder if anyone has tried to convert a CamelBak into a pee bag. just adapt the drinking tube and it seems like it would work pretty well

One poster on another thread did note that he uses last year's camelbacks for urine collection. Personally I think camelbacks make drinks taste like **** anyway.