Old August 20th 03, 03:57 PM
Ron Natalie

wrote in message ...

Would chastising Mr. Phillips for posting binaries to the group would get him to
stop? Or would he just post more binaries?

I never noticed Mr. Phillips posting binaries (mostly because I tend to ignore
his postings). As for off-topic posts, they don't bother me because they will
not cause the group to migrate to a binary server.

But then I don't recall you or your wife ever chasting
Mr. Phillips for any of his off topic, or boorish behaviour
in this group.

Margy doesn't even read this group. If you see posts from her, they are replies
to x-posted messages in other rec.av groups.

This whole thing seems little other than a random personal attack at me and
my wife with no grounding in fact.