Old October 10th 03, 08:53 PM
guy wastiaux

I remember seing an RAF Canberra (dunno the exact type though) flying at
RIAT 2000 if I remember correctly, and it seemed to be quite agile
But that doesn't provide you w/ an answer I guess

Chris Spierings wrote:
I've already done a little bit of googling on this topic but it really
didn't net much information.

I'd like to learn more about the various roles and missions the B-57 was
used for in Viet Nam. Can anyone point to written material or resources
that might be worth having a look at?

I have a friend who was a USAF nav in the 50s who claims the plane was
quite manuverable for something of its size. I'd like to learn more.

Thanks

Chris

--
Guy Wastiaux