Old July 23rd 19, 12:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default No LXNav TrafficView Manual???

I am helping at the SSA booth at the EAA Oshkosh event this week. Just at closing today I was introduced to an employee of LXNav. So, jumping at the golden opportunity and with a gleam in my eye of an inside track, I asked about the lack of the TrafficView manual. He just smiled and shrugged. While I like LXNav products this lack of emphasis on manuals is disheartening.. Heck I was a development engineer once (Motorola) and we all hated writing manuals but also came to realize that THEY ARE IMPORTANT!