Old November 19th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default RUTHLESSLY KILL TERRORIST PSYCHOPATHS BUSH, CHENEY, RUMSFELD, Robert Mueller, Keith Alexander, Mathew Hayden and John Negroponte

Jonny wrote:
On Nov 18, 3:49 pm, "Chuck" wrote:
Where do these imbeciles come from?

"AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
wrote in s.com...

Although childish, there is a point.

As alluded to in part of this original post, some high school student
made comments about President Bush deserving to be dead (or some such)
on her MySpace site and then got hauled out of class by a couple of
Secret Service agents and given a good scare for doing so.

Were her comments childish? Yes. Did they warrant a heavy handed visit?
No.

SNIP

And you know this how?

Let me ask you this, how old was Squeaky Fromm when she shot President
Ford?

Given the number of "incidents" in US schools with firerams and other
weapons, not taking someone issuing threats to the president somewhat
seriously just on the basis of their age would not seem to be wise.
ILike everying else, it's a matter of judgment as to how seriously to
take it and what to do about it.

Seems to me that we're getting half the story with a lot of "look at
the big bad FBI overreacting" spin on it. I'm willing to bet that
there's more trhat neither side want to talk about...from the FBI's
prespective, trying to keep quiet about "sources and methods" used to
determine what the reaction should be.

This posting (the original) is just some clown baiting the ECHELON
system.