Old March 7th 04, 10:49 PM
Dennis Fetters

For those that feel they have the need to belittle others, I can only
have sympathy for them.

I am not the person that wrote this below. Al is a real person. I am not
Al. In the past I have shown I am not afraid to post my own words. I
don't know who Cy Galley is, nor why he feels the need to make these
posts here, except to only make trouble.

Dennis Fetters