Old April 16th 05, 07:24 PM

Bill Adams wrote:
I have aquired a Gyroscopic Directional Indicator made by Sperry Gyroscope
Co Part # 669926-6. Problem is I don't know anything about it and can not
seem to find any documentation about it (ie. what voltage rating, pin-out,
etc). I called Honeywell who bought out Sperry and they told me there were
no more manuals in existence. I find that very hard to believe. Someone
somewhere has got a manual for this instrument. If anyone could help me I
would be very grateful. At this point I am totally frustrated.

Is it a gyro compass? What is the Mk and Mod number? Ther should be some
kind of name plate data.
John Borio
Gyro Tech USN Ret