Old October 17th 19, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default FES Possibilty

Message to me from LZ:

I would like to inform you that we have a possibility to retrofit 2-3 ASW27/29 during this winter. We are willing to help with organizing and coordinating the joint transport and customs procedures connected to sending the fuselages to us and back.
The transportation would need to happen in a month the latest, to catch the next season, already flying with FES
I was wondering whether you are still interested in the retrofit and if you maybe would like to have more information (or maybe even be interested in sending the fuselage to us this winter)?
Thank you very much for your answer.
Kind regards,
Ana Bencak

LZ design, d.o.o.,