Old February 18th 04, 10:16 AM
Ewe n0 who

We have heard much about the treacherous Israeli attack during the six day war
on the U.S.S. Liberty, and the inflicted causalities. Since that was in 1967,
nothing was done then, and nothing will ever be done to expose the infamy of
that attack, and seek compensation.
The U.S. has continued over the years to give israel many billions of dollars
in aid, and forgive billions more in debt, and arm them with everything in our
vast military arsenal.
Lets be realistic the Hebrew controls the U.S. and no politician has the guts
to stand up to the dangerous crowd that take their orders from Israel.
Every Hebrew can immediately be a citizen of Israel, and they all know that.
The Israeli law enhances loyalty, and in fact a number of Jews in very high
places actually have dual citizenship. At this point in time the concern of our
citizens should be the deaths, and maiming of American service people, and
innocent persons in foreign countries including the many children in both Iraq
and Afghanistan that have suffered.
Of course many Americans were rightfully angry about 9-11, but anyone with an
ounce of brains knows that it happened because of American support of Israel
and a lopsided foreign policy. Many people think the incursion into Iraq, and
Afghanistan was for oil but they are mistaken for it was done to accommodate
Israel, and eliminate Israel's enemies. Oil was a secondary consideration. Thus
far there have been several thousand U.S. casualties and it would not be
inappropriate to say they died, and were wounded for the benefit of Israel.
The U.S. is Israel's means of subduing the world, and establishing a World
Government with orders emanating from Israel through their puppets in the U.S.

The thought that should be on many peoples mind is will there ultimately be a
nuclear war because of the U.S. behaving like a rogue state in the interest of
Israel.
Should a new World War break out millions of casualties will result because
non Jews have acted at the behest of the Jews.
These parasites truly believe they are a chosen people, and entitled to a
land that is not theirs. If the truth was known the Palestinians are probably
more related to Biblical Jews than those from Russia, Brooklyn, and elsewhere.
Personally I think it's wrong to hate people because of their race, but firmly
believe that the Hebrews should not impinge on the security of our nation, and
folk in their strange beliefs that they are a race entitled to a small piece of
semi desert land in the middle east.
Most intelligent people know of the Jewish hand in pushing the middle east
war, and drive to dominate every aspect of our nations sources of political
power.
There are no Jews in China, and therein lies the danger to the Jews as well as
western man because to dominate the planet and destroy potential enemies they
must eliminate the political structure of China, and fragment countries in
furtherance of control and that includes Russia, as well as India.
All non Jews should be of grave concern because the grave is where many will
prematurely go and the markers should read that their demise occurred because
of Israel.
Then who will be left of our race to shed the rivers of tears ?