Old April 14th 05, 06:41 AM
RST Engineering

Default EAA Board of Directors

Thanks to the 300+ of you all that put your ink signature on the line and
nominated me for the EAA Board of Directors. I'm on the ballot.

Here's the reality. There will be 300 to 500 members at the meeting on the
Saturday of Oshkosh week to elect the new directors. The EAA holds some
35,000 proxies at the same meeting. Guess who gets to pick the new
directors?

Here is what I am going to ask you to do. In mid-July, just before Oshkosh
week I'm going to give you an email list of the EAA Board members and
Executive Board who hold those proxies. I'm going to request that you to
tell them to vote me onto the board.

No hassle. Email and nothing more.

Talk to you in July about it...

And THANKS FOR THE NOMINATIONS...