Old December 14th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

BobR wrote:
Gee...I wonder who wrote it for him?

They forgot to add that he walks on water and his **** doesn't stink.

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
This is the updated zoom bio from the RRL web site it's a hoot!!Just for grins
I'm going to contact National Geographic.Popular Science and Popular Mechanics
to see if zoom ever had a published article in them. Here's where it's at:

www.rocketracingleague.com/bio_jim-campbell.html

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

and now heeeerrreeesss the bio!!!

Wow he is now up to 17,000 hours just two years ago he was stuck at
13,000 hours!!! Must have been flying around 40 hours a week, every
week. How did he have time to do all his other duties or maybe he just
got a new pencil? Someone told me once that if Campbell did everything
he said he would have to be 75 years old. However, we will note that he
still hasn't test flown juans BD-5J...

Quite impressive without the stuff he left out,father, parachute
rigger,high altitude parachutist,NTSB consultant,Viet Nam veteran and
let's not forget all round hero for getting shot in the leg saving the
little girl from being raped while flying then Govenor Reagan on a
campaign trip.

Have to go for now, after printing zzzzoomys bio I got to disinfect
my printer.

Frank M.Hitlaw