Old September 29th 03, 01:40 PM
Wright1902Glider

I rode the storm out in Wake Forest, just north of Raleigh. (Was in town with
my 1902 glider for a show at Franklin Cty) The local stations reported that
Hwy 12 (the beach road) was under 3 ft of sand in Nag's Head They estimated
about a week to clear it and the "land between the highways". No mention of
any serious damage to Hwy 158, or to the Wright Exhibitions. Check with the
First Flight Centennial website for the latest. I've got the e-mail update but
havn't read it in detail.

By the way, what team was it that had the truck stolen? By my count, there are
nearly a dozen 1903's and a half-dozen or more 1902's currently in existance.
Mine goes to Wings Over Houston on the 17-19th.

Harry