Old October 9th 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Denny

Default Job Opening for Homebuilder RAPID PROTOTYPER

Unhhh, this guy already exists... Name is Burt Rutan... Likes to build
airplanes that look strange but fly really well... I suspect that his
compensation package will need to be impressive...

denny

Actually, not to pick on the guy who wrote the original post - but a
lifetime of experience in business make me suspect that they want
someone that good, who will live in a bare, single room with a 25 watt
bulb hanging from the ceiling and work 18 hour days for peanuts, so
they can charge the hell out of the customer...