Old October 5th 04, 03:56 AM
Colibri

Bill3 wrote:
Having just driven a Segway for the first time, I imagined what a
three dimensioanl version would be like. Spent some time online
looking at Hiller's flying platform, which seemed closest. Was unable
to find any information on current attempts to re-create the flying
platform. Does anyone know of a company so inclined? Especially
interested in kit or plans, since I can't afford a Segway either.
Thanks.

"Hummingbird" kits were offered a few years ago by Rafi Yoeli. He posts
here occasionally about another project he's been working on.

You can find a short video at http://www.urbanaero.com/Frame-Film_Downloads.htm