Old April 14th 13, 02:10 PM
Matt G. Matt G. is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Munk View Post
At 08:42 14 April 2013, Eric Munk wrote:
For sale just overhauled AR3201 radio. Fresh from Becker (jan2013), with
new internal batteries, new parts, paperwork (Form 1 and repair specs).
Tested, and ready to fly. Includes connector. Spacing 25 KHz, 57 mm round
face. Very nice radio that should last for many years. From private
aircraft, selling due to conversion to 8,33 KHz spacing.

For a price of 400 Euros. Shipping to be discussed.
I'm interested if you're able to ship to the US. Can you provide an email address for me to contact you at?

Regards,

Matt