Old March 30th 15, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Reinholt

Default Encrypted Flarmnet files and 3rd party software

Indeed it is still not working right. Sigh!!
Ramy

I uploaded the current .bfn file this morning and it worked nicely. The pilot name is gone as discussed, but the rest of the information is displayed as it used to be. My Butterfly display saw gliders running both the 3.3 and 3.4 version firmware.

Flarmnet is now back to regional files instead of the prior world file.

FlarmNet files for Butterfly Displays (Version: 00303b):
Files for Butterfly Display firmware version = 3.4. Please make sure to install the latest firmware for your Butterfly Display:
Data for North America and South America
Data for Asia, Australia and Oceania
Data for Europe and Africa

Right click on the desired file and 'save target as..' to download a file.