Old November 19th 18, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RR

Default Recommended configuration: ADS-B receiver, iPad, software?

Thanks. All I was looking for was a single place to look for Traffic. In that stratux is unlikely/unable to pick up power flarm, adding the "hidden" targets to my primary display seemed like the best option. I don't expect flarm like collision estimation, only all targets in one place. As for duplication, I don't know how much of an issue that will be, if the targets are stacked/overlayed, it may not visually matter.

Rick