Old June 9th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Le Chaud Lapin

Default Mechanics of Elevator Trim. In Detail.

On Jun 9, 10:58*am, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On Jun 8, 10:20*am, Le Chaud Lapin wrote:

On Jun 8, 11:07*am, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
For sake of those of us who only own MSFS, let's say a C172.

What does MSFS have to do with anything. This is a pilot news group,
not sim. There are sim groups out there that would be more appropriate
for your question.

MSFS was the means by which I discovered the mechanism.

If I had learned in actual aircraft, the question still would have
been relevant.

-Le Chaud Lapin-