Old August 17th 06, 11:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Default $640.00 to fill the tanks...

Emily wrote:
Newps wrote:

Emily wrote:

Strange. I took a few management classes at the largest community
college in the nation a few years ago - just for kicks, because I
had too much free time. Both instructors were terrible and nowhere
near the caliber I was used to from my college.

Wow, a sample of two. That means, ah, nothing.

It means a 100% terrible instructor rate vs. only about a 5% terrible
instructor rate at my university.

This is certainly illustrative. You haven't enough data to even come
close to claiming a 100% terrible instructor rate. However, we have
enough data to know that you don't know much about probability and
statistics.

Matt